At last, the best flower meets the best tree.
Easily the most comfortable hoodie you will ever wear! A perfect pairing with high-wasited leggings or jeans! This crop hoodie has been a best seller at my local art fairs here in Ogden, UT. Everyone who tries one on walks away with one shortly after.
The hoodie will shrink minimally but otherwise runs true to size so plan accordingly.
Please message me for size recommendations or questions!
The design was originally a painting that included real aspen tree bark and real sunflower petals.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US