The original "Aspen Invitation" was two separate canvases. It is now available on a single canvas print. Why purchase on a canvas? It will look like an original because it's printed on the same material that it was originally painted on.
How did I combine it into two? With a little help from photoshop I was able to make this appear as though it was a single painting all along!
This original was creating after hiking a mile into an aspen forest hidden in the mountains of Utah. The inspiration came directly from nature.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Aspen Invitation Canvas Print